Kyoritsu 6305 Power Meter
- Can measure Flicker in accordance to IEC 61000-4-15 and EN50160 standards. Using our Flicker sensor, available as optional accessory, Pst value (short term severity in 10 minutes value) and the Plt value (long term severity in 2 hours value) can be measured.
- 12 kinds of Power Measurements for Power Control and Applicable to Power Quality Control including Harmonics Analysis.
- One click easy-to-use operation helps complicated setting and processing of large data through the setting / analyzing software provided as accessory.
- Direct communication with PC via USB cable
- Built-in Input / Output Function of external signal enables the signal transmission to alarms.
- 2-way power supply by AC and Battery, and Nickel hydrogen battery usable with rechargeable function.
- Pull / Insert of CF card possible whenever on recording under the function of memory backup device.
- Can monitor insulation at leakage current by using optional leak clamp sensors.
- Built-in Print Screen Function enables to record display screen (Records 512 screens by using CF card: 1 screen 40KB).
- Can display Waveform and Vector, and can confirm the wiring connection, too.
- Complies fully with International Safety Standards IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 600V.
• Comprehensive real-time monitoring, recording and analysis of single and 3-phase systems • Voltage, Current, Power Factor and Frequency measurements • Power analysis (Active, Apparent and Reactive power) • Energy analysis (Active, Apparent and Reactive power) • Active power accuracy: ±0.3%rdg±0.2%f.s. • Automatic wiring check function to prevent incorrect connections • Large memory capability (2GB) using built-in SD card interface • Real time & remote measurements using Android application • synchronous measurements between two units of KEW 6305 • Wide selection of clamp sensors allow measurements from 0.1A to 3000A • The instrument automatically recognizes what kind of clamp sensor is connected to it • Windows software for data analysis and setting via USB port or BluetoothFree Android software "KEW smart 6305" is available
on "Google Play Store" (*)
- Supporting Android ver. 2.2 - 4.4
- WVGA (800 × 480) resolution or higher
(*) Please search "KEW Smart" in Google Play Store.
Communication charge may be incurred separately to download application.
Wiring connections 1P2W, 1P3W, 3P3W, 3P3W3A, 3P4W Measurements Voltage, Current, Frequency, Active power Parameters Apparent power, Reactive power, Active energy, Apparent energy,
Reactive energy, Power factor (cos θ), Neutral current
Voltage : Ranges [RMS] 150.0 / 300.0 / 600.0V Allowable input 10~110% of rating range Display ranges 5~130% of each range Accuracy ±0.2%rdg±0.2%f.s. (sine wave, 45~65Hz) Current : Ranges [RMS] 8128 ( 50A type ) : 1.000 / 5.000 / 10.00 / 25.00 / 50.00A / auto 8127 ( 100A type ) : 2.000 / 10.00 / 20.00 / 50.00 / 100.0A / auto 8126 ( 200A type ) : 4.000 / 20.00 / 40.00 / 100.0 / 200.0A / auto 8125 ( 500A type ) : 10.00 / 50.00 / 100.0 / 250.0 / 500.0A / auto 8124 ( 1000A type ) : 20.00 / 100.0 / 200.0 / 500.0 / 1000A / auto 8130 ( 1000A type ) : 20.00 / 100.0 / 200.0 / 500.0 / 1000A / auto 8129 ( 3000A type ) : 300.0 / 1000 / 3000A Allowable input 10~110% of each range Display ranges 1~130% of each range Accuracy ±0.2%rdg±0.2%f.s. + Accuracy of Clamp sensor (sine wave, 45~65Hz)
(*) +1%f.s. at the lowest range
Crest factor Voltage: up to 2.5, Current: up to 3.0 (with 90% fs or less) Active power accuracy ±0.3%rdg±0.2%f.s. + Accuracy of Clamp sensor
(*) +1%f.s. when the lowest current ranges is selected.
Effect of power factor Active power: ±1.0%rdg cos θ=±0.5 (PF=1) Frequency meter range 40.0~70.0Hz Frequency meter accuracy ±3dgt Accuracy precondition PF=1, Sine wave, 45~65Hz, 23ºC±5ºC Display update period 1 second Operating temperature and humidity range 0~+50ºC, less than 85%RH (without condensation) Storage temperature and humidity range -20~+60ºC, less than 85%RH (without condensation) PC communication interface USB, Bluetooth PC card interface SD card (2GB) Applicable standards IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 600V Power supply (AC Line) AC100~240V±10% (50/60Hz) Power supply (DC battery) LR6 or Ni-MH (HR-15-51) ×6 (Battery charger not included),
Battery life approx. 15h (LR6)
Power consumption 10VA (max.) Dimension 175(L)×120(W)×65(D) mm Weight Approx. 800g (including batteries) Accessories 7141B (Voltage test lead set: 4pcs)
7148 (USB cable)
7170 (Power cord)
9125 (Carrying case)
8326-02 (SD card 2GB)
KEW WINDOWS (PC Software)
Optional 8124, 8125, 8126, 8127, 8128 (Clamp sensor)
8129/8130 (Flexible clamp sensor)
8312 (Power supply adaptor)
9132 (Magnetic carrying case)
Set Model KEW 6305-01 KEW 6305 × 1 MODEL 8125 × 3 7141B (Voltage test lead set: 4pcs) × 1 7148 (USB cable) × 1 7170 (Power cord) × 1 8326-02 (SD card [2GB]) × 1 9125 (Carrying case) × 1 PC Software × 1 Battery × 6 Quick manual × 1 Calibration certificate